Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels are a natural supplement filled with Omega-3 essential fatty acids, including long-chain fatty acids docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
Fatty acids are the basis of fats and oils which are necessary for overall health.
These fatty acids are “essential” because your body cannot manufacture them by itself.
EFA’s must come from food or supplemental sources. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as ON Fish Oil Softgels is the only way to get DHA and EPA.
They are also essential because they are a component of every living cell in the body, and are necessary for rebuilding existing cells and the production of new cells.
- These Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oil without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
- Studies suggest fish oil supports healthy heart function and joint flexibility.
- While all omega-3s are good for our health, the long-chain variety found in fish have been found to be more efficiently converted by our bodies than the shorter-chain varieties.
- Research has shown that taking fish oil can reduce cholesterol and blood pressure hence reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Fish oil has been found to help people with rheumatoid arthritis get over morning stiffness faster.
- Some women who experience acutely painful periods have reported that taking fish oil can reduce the pain.
- Research has linked taking fish oil with improved thinking skills and behaviour in 8 to 12 year-old children with ADHD.
Reach Your Health Goals Sooner with Fish Oil!
Testimonial : “Great product. I love that there is no fishy aftertaste like other fish oil pills.”
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 softgels, up to 3 times daily, with meals.
You Can Get Your Very Own Fish Oil NOW!!!