Want to accelerate your fat burning? If so you should be focusing on getting more steps into your day. When it comes to fat loss most people think that gym exercise is the most vital component of success, however they completely neglect the influence that day to day activities can have.
Simply leading an active lifestyle can be a great way to torch fat all day long, boosting your total calorie burn. Every little bit adds up, so start looking for more ways to get walking throughout the day.
Here are some quick ideas.
- Park a few blocks from work and walk the rest of the way
- Power walk at lunch
- Meet your friend to catch up in the mall for window shopping rather than going for coffee
- Walk to check the mail after dinner rather than stopping on the way home
- Do some house cleaning rather than watching TV in the evening
- Use the washroom on another floor during the day at work
- Walk to speak to a co-worker rather than always emailing
So as you can see, there are a number of ways to increase your step count over the day. If you start looking for places to become more active, you’ll see that it’s not all that hard at all and you might enjoy the increased energy that more movement brings to your day.