If you aren’t taking fish oil yet as part of your diet protocol, you’re definitely missing out. Of all the products that you should be using to enhance your success, this would most definitely be it.
Fish oil is going to provide a number of benefits regardless of your goal, so it’s not one to overlook. Here’s why.
- Improved insulin sensitivity – first, fish oil will increase the chances that you convert the carbohydrates you eat into muscle tissue rather than converting them into body fat. This means you stay leaner.
- Reduced risk of diabetes – worried about diabetes? Fish oil can help to prevent this due to its impact on insulin sensitivity as well.
- Improved mental health – fish oil assists with enhancing brain health and can even lower the risk of depression
- Stronger immune system – when you supplement with fish oil, your immune system will get stronger thus you’ll fall ill less often and recover faster from your workout sessions
- Disease support – fish oil can help to combat a wide number of diseases such as heart disease and cancer
So as you can see, there are too many benefits to be had to not use this supplement. Most people are not getting enough omega fats from the foods they eat in their diet, so supplementing is key to success.